FLINT PROMISE ZONE AUTHORITY
AMENDED PUBLIC NOTICE
Flint Promise Zone Authority Public Meeting
Per the Executive Order 2020-154: Alternative means to conduct government business during the COVID-19 pandemic (https://www.michigan.gov/whitmer/0,9309,7-387-90499_90705-535099–,00.html ).
The Flint Promise Zone Authority Meeting
12:00pm on Wednesday, September 2, 2020.
- The public may listen to the meeting online at or https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NzNmZWViNDUtNjBkZi00YjEwLThmYTktMzRmNWY4NWY4YjQ0%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22253e7787-672d-4071-9290-fc3db5246db7%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22fc5cea9c-1342-4742-b999-9ecd41c2a124%22%7d or click Join Microsoft Teams Meeting. You may also dial into the meeting at +1 810-337-8953 United States, Flint (Toll) / Conference ID: 444 612 337#
- In order to speak during the meeting:
- All callers will be muted until the Public Hearing portion of the agenda;
- Public speakers will be unmuted in order and asked if they wish to address the Flint Promise Zone Authority;
- Public speakers should state and spell their name for the record and will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak during the public hearing;
- The public speaker will be returned to mute after the 3 minutes have expired.
- The public may send public comments by email to email@example.com no later than 60 minutes prior to the meeting start time of 12:00pm
- Person with disabilities may participate in the meeting by the above-mentioned means or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If there are any questions, please contact (810) 610-3268.