FLINT PROMISE ZONE AUTHORITY
AMENDED PUBLIC NOTICE
Flint Promise Zone Authority Public Meeting
Due to the rescinding of the Excecutiver Orders, this meeting will now be held in person at the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce.
The Flint Promise Zone Authority Meeting
10:00am on Wednesday, October 14, 2020
at the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce
The public may attend the meeting, being held at the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce (2nd Floor of the Mott Foundation building, 519 S. Saginaw Street) or the the public may listen to the meeting online by clicking Join Microsoft Teams Meeting. You may also dial into the meeting at +1 810-337-8953 United States, Flint (Toll) / Conference ID: 444 612 337#
- In order to speak during the meeting:
- All public attendees, will be called upon at the end of the meeting for Public Hearing portion of the agenda.
- All callers will be muted until the Public Hearing portion of the agenda;
- Public speakers will be unmuted in order and asked if they wish to address the Flint Promise Zone Authority;
- Public speakers should state and spell their name for the record and will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak during the public hearing;
- The public speaker will be returned to mute after the 3 minutes have expired.
- The public may send public comments by email to email@example.com no later than 60 minutes prior to the meeting start time of 10:00am
- Person with disabilities may participate in the meeting by the above-mentioned means or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If there are any questions, please contact (810) 610-3268.