If this is your first time applying, you will be required to sign up through Flint & Genesee Education & Talent’s Career Services Management System (CSM).
Please follow these steps when applying:
- When you arrive to the registration page after following the link, select “Sign Up” in the right hand box
- Complete the fields on the form and select “Submit”
- You will need to go to the email address provided on your registration form to verify the address you provided
- After the email verification step, your registration will be complete
Who is eligible for a Flint Promise scholarship?
To apply for a Flint Promise scholarship, applicants must:
- Graduate from a high school located within the City of Flint, or receive a GED in the City of Flint, in or after 2018
Reside within the City of Flint at the time of graduation (check to see if you address is within the City of Flint boundaries by clicking the button below)
- Graduate with a 1.8 GPA or higher
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) and meet and maintain the requirements for Federal Student Aid.
- Apply to a participating college or university
Please visit the FAQs for additional information